RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, possibly in the market for a aftermarket shock link for my SP1. Let me know what you have and prices...a pic or two would be awesome, as well!

Also, looking for a good condition RH link pipe for an SP1 for Yoshi high mount setup with stock header. I bought the last one in the country, and all they had was the LH. Would really like to get my hands on a minty RH pipe to go with it!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably just one, MAYBE two...what can you do on price? What colors do you have? (not so important to me, but figured I would ask)

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Technically they are $349 each, but I can do better for RC51forums guys providing someone doesn't have a $hit hemorrhage because I made the offer without being a site sponsor etc.

They are all Black currently, but I am thinking about doing a one-off run of 2 or 3 Blue Links for a special project of my own so if you wanted to you could likely get in on that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a clean, lightly used one currently available in the for sale forum. It was sold by RC51parts.com and is a direct copy of the Kyle link, in dimension and function. I purchased it around 2012 and has about 4800 mi of use. Great condition and good deal at $215 shipped.

-Kyle

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts