RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats going on fellas. I am looking for an ECM for an SP2. I believe that the ECM fits both the SP1 and SP2 but just wanted to be sure and double check. If you guys have on and are looking to sell it. PM me and let me know what you are asking. Thanks.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey whats going on fellas. I am looking for an ECM for an SP2. I believe that the ECM fits both the SP1 and SP2 but just wanted to be sure and double check. If you guys have on and are looking to sell it. PM me and let me know what you are asking. Thanks.
I have one forsale.

$110 Shipped.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is it in great working condition? just have to ask. Do you have paypal? If not, send me your information so I can send payment. My address and name is as follows for shipping. Thanks.

Vincent Capano
8500 NW 12th ST
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
(941)441-6503

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Is it in great working condition? just have to ask. Do you have paypal? If not, send me your information so I can send payment. My address and name is as follows ...
You're brave! I think it's a better idea to PM that info to him, then come back here and edit out your home address and phone number. Just say'n...

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
You're brave! I think it's a better idea to PM that info to him, then come back here and edit out your home address and phone number. Just say'n...
Yes...I agree. Safety First!

However, I know where you live and Google Earth does nothing for the resale value of your home.... j/k

1 - 8 of 8 Posts