RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, im looking for an after market exhaust for my sp2. I know im probably the 900th guy to post here, but im serious, this is my serious face::mad:

Anyways, i have 5-800 cash ready to paypal anyone on here for an aftermarket exhaust, im looking for either, sato (like everyone else lol), Arrow, Akrapovic, arata, and im looking for carbon fibre. I dont really care about whether its high, banzai or regular mount. Please email me with your pics and prices shipped to washington state zip code: 98230 Thanks in advance!! Carbon fibre is my first choice but could consider ti....

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Had I not been lucky to find a set of Sato pipes my bike would probably be wearing a set of Black Dragon exhaust.

The price is close to what your budget is and I have hear excellent reviews of them.

Psst...GP cans low mount would look bad ass!!;)

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
i'd agree with madbuyer for that price range. the black dragons are a nice carbon high mount system. That or you could pick up a set of yoshimura mids from ben at rc51parts.com and a set of ti ladybird cans from simon and youd be set.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
found some banzai sato ti's!!

Thanks to all, I found a set in indiana craigslist a couple weeks ago, but I really like the black dragon carbon low mount gp, im almost thinking of getting a pair and selling the sato's, i dont give a care how loud they are, i cant own a muscle car, so this is the next best thing until then!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts