RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reconstruction of the front end is nearly complete. The wheel is shot. Anyone have a five spoke wheel in good shape they would part with?

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I do...I've had 3 people pm me and each one has waffled.

Where are you at? I want $250 + actual shipping. If you need the spacers add $20.

I'm in Canada west coast.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Waffled huh.....so thats what its called.
Been through alot of Wafflers then lately......jeez.....:rolleyes:
Yup...guys texting/emailing me for days one of them. Asking for pics, shipping quotes and then price only to never be heard from again.

Like smoke poof they are gone. :( oh well I have had it with time wasters.

Sorry OP not poking at you but try sbk_drew for a wheel as mine is now officially sold to Duckhunter's dad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still need a front wheel

Just got off work and checked this, bummer.

Is there still a wheel available? sbk_drew? Probably until this thread is complete I cannot send PMs. I will tell you that I will not waffle on a deal and will stand by my word.

Thanks, and although you are from Canada (so I am uncertain on it being an American or North American holiday) Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Just got off work and checked this, bummer.

Is there still a wheel available? sbk_drew? Probably until this thread is complete I cannot send PMs. I will tell you that I will not waffle on a deal and will stand by my word.

Thanks, and although you are from Canada (so I am uncertain on it being an American or North American holiday) Happy Thanksgiving!
No worries sir please do not think I was assuming you were wasting my time, I was referring to a couple of others that did.
I would have still had the front wheel had not Duckhunter's father decide to move on both as he only asked about a rear.

Someone will cough one up they always do.

Good luck with your search and free bump someone sell this man a wheel.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well after spending close to 10 hours searching every Craigslist add in every major city in the nation I found one in Seattle. Thankfully I have good friends willing to help me out in that area. Anyways, I no longer need a wheel, I will post some shots when I complete this restoration.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts