RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....

Looking for a fellow RC51 rider buddy I have in Saudi Arabia.

He wants a 8/10 full race glass set, Upper nose cowl, lower belly and tail section.
Also interested in single items ( just the tail or just the upper etc..... )
Let me know what you have.... p.m me.;)

Thanks in advance. DH

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmmm... that is a good idea buddy. Maybe throw him a call and see what he can do for me price wise on the setup.
It was rough condition was it not ??
My guy is looking for something not needing too much work.... although I could fix it all up to like new with some time and effort.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Duck I checked into shipping of the same bodywork from here to the US and it was ridiculous I'm sure I got quoted $300. So if you went with Rob then see if I can swing it with my driver buddy that goes out to the island then you ship to your buddy...shipping cost only once maybe slip my buddy a case of beer.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Duck I checked into shipping of the same bodywork from here to the US and it was ridiculous I'm sure I got quoted $300. So if you went with Rob then see if I can swing it with my driver buddy that goes out to the island then you ship to your buddy...shipping cost only once maybe slip my buddy a case of beer.
Hey buddy.... That sounds like a sweet deal....
PM all the details and poosible more pics..... I no longer have any of the pics I had if it is the same stuff.
Nothing for sure yet though...my friend want clean stuff.
So if I take Robs stuff I have a lot of work to do.
Lemme know.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts