RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a set of Gold levers, pref ASV but let me know what you have. Also i al looking for a set of Gold rearsets, i have stock levers and rear sets for replacements if needed, and cash readily available, let me know thanks.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Look at the Tech G rearsets on Ebay. i have them and like them. they are Sato Knockoffs and Therefore are cheaper than Satos and the Gold is very Bright.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I like them alot actually, just wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone had anything for cheaper and or locally. post up some pics of your TecgG rearsets i wanna see how they look on your RC

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i corrected me last post becuase i spelled it Tech G with a space, i came up when i typed TechG with out a space hahaha for months i have been spelling it wrong fml, i was joking abotu you sellign yours.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think they look great, theres been alot of talk on how they are crappy Sato knock offs, have you ever had a set of Sato rearsets? wondering on how they stand up tot hem, these TechG sets look promising in my future.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Never had a set of Sato's myself but I did she an 06 with Gold Sato rear sets on it right next to mine and sat on both. Neither set's flexed a ton more than the other. I'm not saying they are as good as Sato's product but for the price I am pleased with my purchase.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts