RC51 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't need a full exhaust. Just the down pipe parts that mount to the head. I am going to making a custom exhaust for my swap project.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Check ebay

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I might have what you need. How much of the down pipes do you need to have? I'm assuming it's the SP2 mounting flanges you're needing, and then you're going to fab the rest?
I'll dig up what I have and take some pics for you. They'll be very cheap too. I'd be happy to get them into the hands of someone that can use them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in! Yeah I just really need the mount and a short section after that. I just want to make sure have a good starting point. The rest I can fab. Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's perfect! I will take them! How would you like paid? I sent you my email in pm.

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
I got it, thanks CG. I have the pieces boxed and they'll go out Monday morning. It's a fairly small box, so I'm thinking to send it USPS Priority so there's a tracking number. Post Office deliveries have been degrading over the last couple years, I want to make sure they don't get lost or misplaced.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you very much! No rush. Gonna be a while till I have everything together for this build. Working on building a stand for the engine so I can mock it up in the frame.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts