RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a tail section in good condition for my 01 rc, ie no broken tabs, cracks, etc. Not completely set on any particular color scheme, but must be OEM.

Also need a REAR/PASSENGER seat and/or seat cover.

Let me see some pictures, and advise your asking price + shipping to 33609 (Tampa, FL). If it's within a few hours drive I could meet in person.

If interested, you can take the primer grey race fairing from mine and knock a few bucks off your asking price, I believe its a sharkskinz. Will post pics later on.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Looking for a tail section in good condition for my 01 rc, ie no broken tabs, cracks, etc. Not completely set on any particular color scheme, but must be OEM.

Also need a seat and/or seat cover.

Let me see some pictures, and advise your asking price + shipping to 33609 (Tampa, FL). If it's within a few hours drive I could meet in person.

If interested, you can take the primer grey race fairing from mine and knock a few bucks off your asking price, I believe its a sharkskinz. Will post pics later on.
I have a near mint tail and cowl, both are $250, just the tail would be $200. Shipping would be pricey, how quickly do you want it?

And do you need the passenger seat or rider's seat, I have an ok condition rider's seat.

Anything else you might need, check here. http://www.rc51forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20737

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not in a big rush at this point but thanks for your quick reply, i'll see if any better deals happen to come up, otherwise if you still have this in a couple weeks i'll hit you up.
I would need fairing, cowl AND passenger seat :)

Eventually i'll have to swap out the high mount CF microns to something that will take passenger pegs but i'm not to that point yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts