RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for passenger pegs in good shape for my '01. If you have the stock exhaust to go along with it also in decent shape I'd consider that as well. No rash or busted pieces, but it doesn't have to be showroom factory fresh either. Just something would befit an 11 year old RC :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm looking for passenger pegs in good shape for my '01. If you have the stock exhaust to go along with it also in decent shape I'd consider that as well. No rash or busted pieces, but it doesn't have to be showroom factory fresh either. Just something would befit an 11 year old RC :)

I think member locomoco has some stock passenger pegs he'd sell you. Send him a PM and see if he still has them.

·
Registered
23 Posts

Not sure if you're still looking for stock exhaust, but if so let me know. I have both side stock mufflers. I'm in Tampa and they'd have to be picked up since they'll be WAY too expensive to ship as they're really heavy.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have sp1 stock exhaust minus the cans. If interested let me know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts