RC51 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi.

Looking for engine stop/run & hi/low beam signal plug n play push button housing switches.

I have seen em and hoping someone has them sitting for a good home.... mine.

Lmk

Thanks for looking.

-Scammers ship 1st to me. Once received, I will pay..... maybe

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

· Registered
3 Posts
I am looking too! I received some information today about the M&M switches. It appears they were a very exclusively made switch set by another RC51 enthusiast. The gentlemen I spoke to stated that the creators name was Will G and is on the RC51 board. He stated that I may never find them as the creator may or may not ever make them again. I intend to find this Will G and pay him to make them. lol Join the search with me!

· Registered
1,876 Posts
there are quite a few sets in circulation. maybe someone is willing to part with theirs?

it was a really laborious project that didn't really bear much fruit, and having basically satisfied anyone who was interested i can't see how i can feasibly do another run. but keep an eye out they're around.

· Registered
224 Posts
Enjoying mine, I would like another set for another project but. Most others on the market are plug-n-play for the newer bikes and do a lot of the electronic functions - traction/wheelie/slide control etc.., as well as start/stop/fuel pump, etc.. probably will need to re-wire it. Also found what looks to be a decent 3-button unit, which I will post a link to below. Just beware Ebay plastic crap, as they are molded to look like they are machined from aluminum, but they are plastic molded, and stay away from anything from China with really shitty buttons...

APX Racing GENERIC FIVE BUTTON MOTORCYCLE SWITCH RH

https://jetprimeshop.it/en/handleba...t-handlebar-switch-for-honda-cbr-1000-rr.html

mo.Switch Basic 3 Button, Black, Black Inlay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts