RC51 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB Race snorkel Turn one, Thorsten....

Lemme know what you have...
Damaged part is ok. Just don't want to make one from scratch...

Dan

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody?
Does anyone have an idea of leadtime getting one from Durbahn?

TIA

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
You need to have Durbahn's email or he normally does not respond... I have talked to him lots.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Send both to buddy I want the cable clutch conversion...:D
I thought I read you'd only recently bought a Brembo clutch master cylinder?

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
What clutch master size did you get and how does it feel, Nobody?
Thinking of getting one myself, maybe... any recommended suppliers? :)

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Yes you are, that's why you need my Moriwaki carbon air box! :D
You sir are not helping my ADD...oh look a bird, see not helping!

What clutch master size did you get and how does it feel, Nobody?
Thinking of getting one myself, maybe... any recommended suppliers? :)
I did a lot of research I even went as far as purchasing an STM aftermarket 32mm slave cylinder. Honestly I haven't even installed it but from everything I've read 16x18 is the way to go...;)

Good old Duckhunter has managed to loosen my grip on my brand new Accossato clutch master...as for a supplier I will keep my ears open and if I do happen to go for the Thorsten ccc you sir will have first dibs.;)

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
LOL. I'm gonna keep an eye on you two just in case there's anything left on the carcass by the time you're finished Duckhunter. :D

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
I did a lot of research I even went as far as purchasing an STM aftermarket 32mm slave cylinder. Honestly I haven't even installed it but from everything I've read 16x18 is the way to go...;)
Thanks nobody. I've bought a used OEM clutch master for my buddy's bike - so it means my original will continue on with the pazzo you sent me. I reckon when his bike's all done he'll start trying to tune it and then I'll get a new clutch master so mine match. BTW, in case you decide to stay hydraulic or sell to Duckherder, Ladybird sells some very nice brackets for holding reservoirs: http://www.ladybird.jp/brake/brembo stay ather.html

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Thanks nobody. I've bought a used OEM clutch master for my buddy's bike - so it means my original will continue on with the pazzo you sent me. I reckon when his bike's all done he'll start trying to tune it and then I'll get a new clutch master so mine match. BTW, in case you decide to stay hydraulic or sell to Duckherder, Ladybird sells some very nice brackets for holding reservoirs: http://www.ladybird.jp/brake/brembo stay ather.html
Excellent thanks Stig...Duckie has already claimed my Accossato clutch master as I acquired the Brambo.;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts