RC51 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2002 RC51
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know maybe a long shot, but looking for racetorx chain adjusters, with lifters for my SP2.

Black preferred, silver ok also.. If I'm able to stumble across new that would be awesome! Used good shape works as well..

Never hurts to ask right?

Thx guys

Eric

·
Registered
2002 RC51
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HEY, I would like to purchase set TOO!!!!!!
WTH.. RACETORX just up and discontinued a awesome product...

Hey!! Don't steal my thunder.. lol

I know it, such an awesome product.. come on Racetorx!! Maybe we can generate enough interest and reach out to them? Maybe I'm dreaming with that thought.. haha

·
Registered
2002 RC51
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
o_O:DYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH ! ! ! I will still be asking for availability at least once a week (a continuation, I DON'T want RaceTorx to forget us......)

Somehow Andy Dufresne writing letters asking for books comes to mind!!

Maybe you should write them twice a week!! 😆

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Gentlemen, I have been doing some research, and looking on-line. Considering that the CBR900rr, CBR929rr, and the CBR954rr were all available the same time our RC-51 was..
Has any considered, the axle bolt size being the same??

·
Registered
2002 RC51
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I want to say I've read on another forum where they measured the RC against the earlier 1000rr swingarm and it was a pretty good difference. I can't verify that though..

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
If you go to Partzilla... Look up the RR (L R) axle collar(s) are the same part # 42305-MCJ-000, 4236-MCJ-000
The rear axle is different, Yet the axle nut thread size is the same.. and the way the chain adjuster attaches to the swingarm is the same.
It is an option,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts