RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am on the hunt for another RC, had an 03 six years ago but had no choice but to get rid of it. I have missed it ever since. I am interested in any year depending on the condition. Also I would like to stay in Canada but my brother does live in Denver so for the right price I could go the import route. Our dollar isn't worth much right now though so it's probably not likely.

I am currently overseas for work for another two months but most or almost all of Canada won't be riding until then anyway.

Let me know if you or anyone you know are interested in selling.

I live in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.

Thank you,

Jeremy

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey man check out kijji or craigslist...you may have to travel as your location is quite unique...i have seen a few in Alberta..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man check out kijji or craigslist...you may have to travel as your location is quite unique...i have seen a few in Alberta..
thanks! I have been on there daily, there are about 6 or 7 spread across Canada, a couple 05's in Alberta and British Columbia but they are a little bit out of my price range, the others are 2000/2001's which I am ok with if they are in good enough condition but I do have a little time before I am home so I am on the lookout the best option. having to travel too far will add largely to the cost which could be spent on a better bike locally.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey Jeremy i just went through all of Kijji mate there are a few in western Canada and Ontario. When you search use the all of BC or Albert etc filter on the top right.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, thanks, I have been searching all of Canada daily. there are a few around, the ones in BC and AB are nice looking but they are asking a little more than I would like to pay. there is one in MB and one in ON that are reasonable. I am talking to a member on here that has a beautiful 04, hoping that pans out but I am still overseas for a little bit, we'll see what happens.

thanks for looking around for me though!

Hey Jeremy i just went through all of Kijji mate there are a few in western Canada and Ontario. When you search use the all of BC or Albert etc filter on the top right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts