RC51 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

looking to pick up a lower mileage sp2 that is fairly priced in California. If you have one and it’s that time to let her go please let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi everyone,

looking to pick up a lower mileage sp2 that is fairly priced in California. If you have one and it’s that time to let her go please let me know.

Thanks

Hmmmmmm.....

Should I do it?

Should I give the sweet lil' 2003 piggy up with all of the other tender juicy bits I've accumulated including a BNIB OEM gas tank w/ spare fuel pump, 2 sets of Sato Titanium Lows, BNIB Sato rear sets, 2 sets BNIB CRG levers, BNIB front and rear OEM heads, BNIB OEM bolts and gaskets, m108 front caliper brackets, PC3, plus a couple more bins of spare parts, 6k OEM Dash, Ohlins Rear Shock with Moriwaki Link, Samco Hose Kit, complete OEM fairings, Tyga carbon fiber rear hugger/rear cowl/front fender, Race Tech tools, and f/r Pitbull Stands, + too much to list.

Tempting...

·
Registered
41 Posts
yeah, I don't see it happening anytime soon unfortunately. God willing, I hope I can have at least another 12 years with this beauty.

I think now, especially with the way the USD is getting printed away to infinity, it's going to be hard to find an 85%-90% quality bike for less than $7.5k-$8k unless the seller is in total dire straits. I won't take anything less than $13k with all the bits I've accumulated and that is assuming I had a line to another RC51 I could purchase.

I wish you luck though. There were (2) 2004's that were recently being sold up in my area within the last 2 months.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, I don't see it happening anytime soon unfortunately. God willing, I hope I can have at least another 12 years with this beauty.

I think now, especially with the way the USD is getting printed away to infinity, it's going to be hard to find an 85%-90% quality bike for less than $7.5k-$8k unless the seller is in total dire straits. I won't take anything less than $13k with all the bits I've accumulated and that is assuming I had a line to another RC51 I could purchase.

I wish you luck though. There were (2) 2004's that were recently being sold up in my area within the last 2 months.
Thanks Sire safe riding and appreciate the encouragement - Have a few leads but still on the lookout.

·
Registered
185 Posts
This one just posted to ebay and is in California, I have no affiliation with the seller so do your own homework. If I didn't already have 2 I'd be all over it, and honestly am still debating it, so please somebody else buy it! :unsure::giggle:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts