RC51 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Especially interested in 05-06 although I would spring for a clean 04

Looking for something unmolested with low miles. Will pick-up anywhere east of the Mississippi.

PM me, let me know what you have. We can work out the timing, and the price. If you think you won't be ready to sell until Dec/Jan, that is fine, I am not in a hurry.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I know it all depends on the condition and location of bike but do you have a ballpark idea of what you are wanting to spend?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm willing to spend fair market value. I am not looking for a cheap bucket of bolts, but I am also not looking for someone who is looking to get independently wealthy off selling their RC, especially since the price of Ducati 749Ss are coming way down. Sacreligious I know...but I saw a guy asking 9500 for his 06 RC51.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a 02' SP2 wanting to sell

I have a 2002, SP2 with 29-30k miles. It has all stock body work (clean). Yosh CF cans, PCIII, Ohlins (with new link) shock, Ohlins valves in front, OZ wheels. I also have the stock exhaust cans and rear seat and cowl. I use Amsoil and it was just changed. I live west of Atlanta. Are you interested?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts