RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fluid line that runs from the rear resivour to the master please and thanks. If it comes with the sleeve that would be cool mine is hacked but useable.

-Brian

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Youre the man, if we were on the same coast Id trade ya a 12 pack and dollars for it. But since were not pm me what you want and Ill PP it over. Thanks for the effort.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like that, and the clutch cover is sick. Im rebuilding over here not just my bike but also my life all my shit is gone or destroyed... except my baby boy and my dog and thats the important stuff in life right there. So I can't afford some slick shit like that but when i can Ill hit you up see if you can get your hands on one I love it. im not going anywhere if anything Im gonna pick up another RC to keep in RR form. While were at it I could use a left rear set, mine got tweaked in a fall I wasn't a part of. I dont need the shifting linkage the peg or the heel guard just the actual rear set. maybe the heal guard mines a touch bent but useable.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jeez yahoo crashed "unable to send mail experiencing technical difficulties" I'll reply soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts