RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,

I just picked up a sweet SP2 last week. Love it. However, my lady would like to actually go for the occasional ride with me...Great! One problem, the tail piece is a solo, with the fake cowl cover :mad:
I was told that the original owner (I am the third) bought it brand new off the lot, stripped as many "unnecessary" parts off to save weight as he could.
The bike is wired through nuts and bolts and stuff so I assume it was for race purposes.
I am looking to get a rear seat, and all the hardware for the latch. I don't really care about the key lock cylinder, will probably just run a pull wire hidden along the underside of the tail somewhere. I just need the stuff that keeps the rear seat on (and a rear seat...) Most likely I will just dremel the fake cowl off and that should be a perfect fit for the pillion seat.

If someone wants to part with the hardware and/or seat, I will gladly, gratefully buy them from you.

Please let me know, Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a rear seat off an sp1. Not sure if it fits. If it does, $60 including shipping. Cannot tell if its ever been used.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
I have all the rear seat latch hardware from my sp1... can not include the lock though as I do need that for another project.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

These fine gentlemen have accommodated my needs and this thread is no longer necessary.

Moderators! (or the powers that be)
Go ahead and pull this bird out of the oven, its done. :D

Big thanks to Duckhunter and Juicebox! Awesome doing business with you :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Most definitely!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

These fine gentlemen have accommodated my needs and this thread is no longer necessary.

Moderators! (or the powers that be)
Go ahead and pull this bird out of the oven, its done. :D

Big thanks to Duckhunter and Juicebox! Awesome doing business with you :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seat arrived today...in PRISTINE condition. I am sooooOoOoOooo stoked! Thanks again Juicebox!
P.S. is there a "rep" button on this site? Or how does one give props to another? :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks, brotha! I'm glad you are happy with it. I'm not the screw people over kinda guy... I said it was like new...its like new! Enjoy.

Sadly, I won't have a place here anymore since my RC was totaled...but I did just put a deposit down on a sweet 06 R6. Deal was too good to pass on...

Seat arrived today...in PRISTINE condition. I am sooooOoOoOooo stoked! Thanks again Juicebox!
P.S. is there a "rep" button on this site? Or how does one give props to another? :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seat latch hardware arrived today. Hot D*mn, we're in business!
Duckhunter, everything was perfect. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Glad to hear, take care and it was a pleasure to deal with you.
Don't forget to leave feedback for myself and any other member regarding your transactions on the forum... Lets everyone know both parties involved are respectable.

Cheers !

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Feed back can be left by going to a members profile ( click on screen name ) and going to the ( view members feedback ) option and then click on ( submit feedback for member ) ;)
Easy as pie ! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts