RC51 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I managed to lose the rear signal blue and orange female plugs. Does anyone have an extra set they want to cut loose. Please advise. Thanks

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
I may have what you're looking for. I know I have xtra orange male connectors. These would be just the housings and no wiring. Is that OK?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha you're making me work to run wiring in them! I would prefer to have even a half inch of wire sticking out to cut and splice to, but you know what, beggars can't be choosers...

·
Registered
234 Posts
There are Cycle Gear adapters with stock connector on one end and bullet style on the other end. Looks to be enough wire to splice if you cut off the bullet connectors. You can view on their website or call your local store in Springfield which isn't too far from Falls Gulch.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you said you only need the males?
I thought I did too. My thought was that if the plug was being inserted into another it would be considered the male... but it is in fact the female that gets inserted into the male plug...he doesn't have the male or female...

·
Registered
125 Posts
I thought I did too. My thought was that if the plug was being inserted into another it would be considered the male... but it is in fact the female that gets inserted into the male plug...he doesn't have the male or female...
Do you know which YOU are ? :grin2:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you know which YOU are ? /forums/images/RC51Forums_2015/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
Yeah, I think so. You can always check with your mother though, she'll vouch for me...😉

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Back on topic, if anyone has a set of rear signals with the connectors still attached I'm interested please.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts