RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm in the market for some decent Rearsets. For more affordable price, But it seems like all the available ones for the RC ranges from $450-$600. So, in hope that someone out there might have one laying around that they don't no longer need or have spare or might know where to get it? I have budget of $300 for new or use ones..

Thanks in advance!;)

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Tell you what I think I said it before...I have a friend with some rearsets I will stop by sometime this week and confirm. I think they are Vortex fixed rearsets. Give me a bit of time as he is a couple of cities away.
Sound cool?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have a set of PP Industries rear sets that I'm not using. They are adjustable and are really nice quality if your intrested.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think you need a spacer to make sure the right side with the rear brake master clears. few washers will do the trick.

I have a set of Silver Sato's I can let go for 320 shipped in the US

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
I think you need a spacer to make sure the right side with the rear brake master clears. few washers will do the trick.

I have a set of Silver Sato's I can let go for 320 shipped in the US
That is a good price on the Sato's.

I just picked up some Silver Sato's not long ago. Can not go wrong with them.
I also got older Silver Sato clip on's to match ;)

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
That is a good price on the Sato's.

I just picked up some Silver Sato's not long ago. Can not go wrong with them.
I also got older Silver Sato clip on's to match ;)

Seeing those Satos mounted on your bike Duck makes want a set...I will start my hunt for some.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts