RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy an RC51. Have to stay within budget which is a maximum of $4500 If you have or know of someone who has one for sale please let me know! It would have to be around the midwest, as I would like to see it in person and pick it up with my truck. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Email steve. he has a pretty clean RC51 for sale and is in Wisconsin.
[email protected]
It's a 2002 RC51. Has 26k on it. Has Vortex rearsets, Two Brothers high exhaust, new DID chain, lines, Pazzo clicker levers. Runs excellent, super smooth. Bodywork is 7.5 out of 10. To be expected with that amount of miles. I'll send pictures once home either tonight or tomorrow morning. Only reason I'm selling is because I have 9 bikes and the wife says some have to go:p) I was going to use it as a track day bike as I love riding it....if you have any questions please email
I don't know him but he's on Speedzilla and seems like a stand up guy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm not near the midwest (florida) but I'm considering selling mine for cash to put a ring on my girl's finger. I'm way under your budget though.... it's a fixer upper. PM me if you want details.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I'm not near the midwest (florida) but I'm considering selling mine for cash to put a ring on my girl's finger. I'm way under your budget though.... it's a fixer upper. PM me if you want details.
Selling you bike ... in order to ... buy jewelry ... in order to ... get married ? Man, isn't that like a triple negative??

:p :D

Congrats!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Selling you bike ... in order to ... buy jewelry ... in order to ... get married ? Man, isn't that like a triple negative??

:p :D

Congrats!
Shyea, I know, but I came home one day with the bike without talking to her first, she was cool with it. Keeper

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
damn you gonna chop off your balls and put em in a jar so she can hold on to them too hahahahha:p:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts