RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a set of high mount santos but didn't get the brackets, anybody that has an extra set out the PLEASE help a brotha out !!!!!

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
Picked up a set of high mount santos but didn't get the brackets, anybody that has an extra set out the PLEASE help a brotha out !!!!!
You mean the brackets that attach to the subframe then the hangers? Sorry I don't have a spare set of those, if you needed the ones around the cans those I could help you with.

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts
I might have an extra set. I'll take a look in the race spares boxes and get back to you.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sbk drew yes please let me know. You would be saving me twice !!! Those bands look awesome by the way

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Turns out I have 2 straight sets. Give me your e/m and I'll send you some pics of the set I can set you up with. :cool:

AG
sorry to thread jack but i need a set for the satos i just got as well (maybe even borow a set to copy if you dont want to sell?)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts