RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB: Nicky mod, Ohlins,

looking for nicky mod sprocket covers, TSR oil cap in gold and a ohlins sp2 shock if its a great deal

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know somebody has some gold satos they wanna get rid of :)

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Difficult to beat Dan Kyle's offer that was on recently IIRC... something like $900 for a new Ohlins?

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Yes, DK is doing a new rear at $945 and he matches the spring to your weight.

http://www.shop.kyleusa.com/product.sc;jsessionid=22DC19821146EC5E2CAAEDC5F065F54B.m1plqscsfapp03?productId=311&categoryId=34

That is my Ohlins plan in the next 30-45 days.
That's a good deal as I paid $1000 new from DK. Then he had them at $900 a few weeks later so I talked with LDH and he hooked me up with a killer deal on a PCIII USB so that made up for it.

Call him weyrauchrc51 tell him you are a forum member and he may be able to swing a bit better deal than for the average Joe.

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump got my rearsets now looking for a good deal on some

-ohlins rear shock
-nicky mod sprocket cover
-TSR/other sweet oil filler cap(gold)
-ladybird reservior stays (the bendy ones)
-Rogue Rc51, Sato, Moriwaki decals (long shot but id love to have a pair of the oval ones)

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Devil you buy the rearsets new? Or you actually found used gold ones? The stays Ladybird stays on eBay through Simon $165...can't beat my dealio for free from a good friend.

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i went ahead n got the tech G in gold on sale, they had some pretty solid reviews.
the stays are $25 from superbike supply? the littler reservior bracket things that you can bend yourself

im really after a side mount damper that can be used with street bodywork/headlamps

1 - 11 of 11 Posts