Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOUND ONE!!!

wtb left sp2 midpipe for low level system

lmk what ya got

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer, but idk anyone who could replicate it and I'd rather have original Sato parts. The left mid I have "could" be repaired and is useable it just looks ugly

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
K well that helps...

34 Posts
:confused:
Thanks for sharing
Well considering I still don't have an RC yet and there's no way I'd split up a set of mids. I've seen the prices of what people are asking for there hoarded parts and makes me wonder if I should just open up my storage and make some cash?

Three low mounts, two banzai mounts, full 2/1 Jardine and a full Akrapovic. That's just the exhausts.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well considering I still don't have an RC yet and there's no way I'd split up a set of mids. I've seen the prices of what people are asking for there hoarded parts and makes me wonder if I should just open up my storage and make some cash?

Three low mounts, two banzai mounts, full 2/1 Jardine and a full Akrapovic. That's just the exhausts.
speechless ^

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats cute.

:cool:

i like exhaust n stuff too

Attachments

·
Registered
606 Posts

So are you saying you'd consider selling a set of your low mount mids?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Probably not bud I have a very hard time letting go of my stuff.
I hear ya. Took me several years before I convinced myself to let go of some of my stock parts. I'm still not sure I made the right choice. If you change your mind let me know. Then I'd have a left mid to sell. :)

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump, who has a left sp2 mid in good shape?

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
anyone got a left?

·
Registered
606 Posts
If someone has a set to sell, I'd be interested in the right mid.

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump it up

·
Registered
220 Posts
3x akra full systems,all ti ovals
1x akra slipons,carbon
1x sato sp1 hi-mount,carbon rounds
4x sato sp2 lo-mount,all ti rounds
1x yoshi sp1,ti
2x yoshi slipons,s/s
2x mori sp2 slipons,ti
1x mori sp1 slipons,ti
1x k-factory sp2 slipons,ti rounds
1x sato sp1 lo-mount,ti ovals

.......plus,plus,plus......wait for it......

A rather special full system in the coming weeks,full ti headers with 60mm hi-mount mid-pipes with akra end cans, one-off created by an artisan of all things metal for my own hrc build!!!

WOW,I'm really starting to dig this whole narsicissitic thing it can actually be a lot of fun.
I didn't even include the akra system on my ex-AMA privateers bike.........oops sorry there I go again,its like a drug!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts