RC51 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheaper the better :) Accidently ordered some for SP2s. So if you even have the right size bolt for me that might work too. Thanks.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I have a set for SP1 bought the wrong ones as well a long time ago...

Trades?

Just a thought...pretty sure shipping will be about $15 each pays?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would def trade. Only thing is mine are cheap ones so I could throw in a little cash to make it a fair trade? I also have to wait for them to get here before I can ship them out. Let me know if you are still interested.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally...

Sorry it took so long. These are the sliders. I can take them completely out of the packages if you want. Et me know what you think. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Pm sent, let me know what they're worth. Worse case if they are quite a bit cheaper maybe you can just pay my shipping to you and call it even?

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Now DuckSlider, you don't want to go and drill holes in your beuuuutiful OEM fairings do you?
I think you should consider selling them to me. :D
My new [to me] race glass has the holes already in them.
I've decided to commit to the idea of installing them on my SP1.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
No, I actually plan to drill holes in one of the first sets of Carbon panels I manufacture with my new molds :eek::D
I do not even have any OEM stuff left.
And sorry, they will be staying attached to my sleeping beauty :p:)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
170 Posts
I second the Pro Tek brand. Had them on my 954RR race bike way back and they were good quality. Not too many other options out there for SP1. I just ordered a set for my SP1. The black ones are on backorder from Pro Tek until Sept 2. Didn't check any of the color options for availability.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts