RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had a set of these that were in great shape but I sold one and can't remember which side it was. lol I'll look in the morning. Might have the side you need. Make me an offer.

Throttle

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its the side with out the filler and should have a spot for the temp sensor. if you said yes to both of them, then lets make a deal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
yeah we can definitely make a deal, just have to make sure I have what you need. Like I said, I'll look through my stuff in the morning.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a left radiator that I will sell you. It does have a very minor dent in it from another bike tipping against mine but just from the brake lever. Completely funtional and no leaks like I said very minor.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is the radiator that is still on the bike and in use so no problems at all just cosmetic damage. How in the hell do I post pics on here?
you can attach it by uploading, click the paper clip symbol or link it if you have it on the web somewhere with the square symbol with the sun and mountains. if ya cant get that just hit my email. [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts