RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to buy a complete set of either, SP2 preferably. A scratch here or there is ok, but I'm not interested in wheels that need painting.

Bearings, spacers, and cush drive would be great as well, tires not needed. Shipping is to 78374, let me know what you got!

[email protected]

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If all you've got is a front, I'll take it. That's the one that seems so hard to find.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a SP2 that I am getting ready to sell and am pulling off the race parts to sell alone. Do you want OEM's or aftermarket? I have a clean set of OZ forgred wheels (gold). What are you interested in?

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Having gotten ahold of an SP2 front, I'm still in the market for an SP2 rear (black)... preferably with cush/bearings/spacers.

Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumpity bump. Still looking for an sp2 rear in black! I thought the front would be hardest to find, now I'm not seeing rears since I've gotten a front wheel. Sell me that extra wheel you are hoarding, you don't need it. Shipping to 78374.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Cush drive and spacers

If you still need a cush drive and spacers, I have a used set-up you can have for shipping price. :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts