RC51 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i need some aftermarket mid pipes for my yoshi slip on system. i need the standard mount not the high mount. i recently bought a rc51 that a guy used some on the track and i think the midpipes or the slip on system as a whole is from a different bike bc he had to fab some hangers and everything so now my passenger pegs wont work with where the cans are hanging. so i guess any brand of aftermarket mid pipe will work or i can at least make it work. the pipes just need to hang a little lower for the pass. footpegs to have enough clearance. if anybody can help me i would appreciate it. or if you have any ideas for me to try. thanks alot!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill post a picture when i can get one for sure. BUT after looking more online and finding more detailed pictures of other peoples installations, ive come to the conclusion that this is the right system but for some reason its angled up higher instead of a more linear look and thats why its running into the pass. pegs. today im going to see if i can twist the mid pipes a little one way or another to see if i can get a little lower angle to make it work. ill let you know what i have and hopefully i can get some better pictures when i have some plastics off and everything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts