RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for a while trying to find one of these in red and silver, with under 20k miles in good condition and within 500 miles of Ga, and for under 7k thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
I've been searching for a while trying to find one of these in red and silver, with under 20k miles in good condition and within 500 miles of Ga, and for under 7k thanks
Welcome to the forum and great choice, thats my favorite! If I see one I will let you know.
Kebo

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
they pop up on ebay quite a bit. will keep you in mind.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
332 Posts
They are out there. Price seems to range from $4500 to $6500 maybe $7K. Just be patient. :)
As a word of warning... if the bike goes down or needs repairs the bodywork is obscenely expensive and tanks are impossible to find (unless buying new)...

·
Registered
118 Posts
bump still looking, the guy in delaware never responded to my emails
your in luck!! if you have enough money to buy the one for sale that justed posted in the "for sale" forum today...your an owner:eek::confused:

here it is:

2004 Honda RC-51 Hayden Edition with 4412 miles on it. Sato low mounts with orig. pipes included, new battery, all fluids recently flushed (coolent, brake, clutch), oil changed every 1k miles, mich. pilot pwr's, hotbodies undertail, power commander, NEVER been down or in rain (fair weather rider ). Orig sticker kit not installed but comes with. Hayden autographed pass seat cover...not a sticker like the tank, the real thing. Pitbull center stand...basically perfect condition. Asking $11,900.00...please, if you can't afford it or don't approve of the price, keep it to yourself. That is the "asking" price. I will entertain any and all proper offers. Pics soon to follow...Thanks. The bike will be at Americade in Lake George, NY next week if anyone is interested in seeing it.

·
Old & Slow Admin
274 Posts
your in luck!! if you have enough money to buy the one for sale that justed posted in the "for sale" forum today...your an owner:eek::confused:

here it is:

2004 Honda RC-51 Hayden Edition with 4412 miles on it. Sato low mounts with orig. pipes included, new battery, all fluids recently flushed (coolent, brake, clutch), oil changed every 1k miles, mich. pilot pwr's, hotbodies undertail, power commander, NEVER been down or in rain (fair weather rider ). Orig sticker kit not installed but comes with. Hayden autographed pass seat cover...not a sticker like the tank, the real thing. Pitbull center stand...basically perfect condition. Asking $11,900.00...please, if you can't afford it or don't approve of the price, keep it to yourself. That is the "asking" price. I will entertain any and all proper offers. Pics soon to follow...Thanks. The bike will be at Americade in Lake George, NY next week if anyone is interested in seeing it.

I wonder what kind of drugs that guy is smoking to ask about $6000 over KBB retail value...or about $300 under the MSRP of a 7yr old bike?. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
yeah....what he wants for that bike is absurd. like you said....drop the price by at least 6000 and it will be a fair price.

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
yeah....sounds like it.

·
Premium Member
3,188 Posts
for a few grand more and some patience you could find a basic racer setup.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts