RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanting to buy a passenger seat, if you've got one laying around you're not using shoot me a PM. Thanks!

**Found a seat! Used searchallcraigslist and found one in Texas that I was able to have shipped to me for $60**

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wanting to buy a passenger seat, if you've got one laying around you're not using shoot me a PM. Thank!

Hey, it took me a year of combing the interwebs to find one, but keep checking eBay, eventually you'll get lucky like I did! Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can buy them from Honda for $125. But figured with all the high mounts and passenger peg removals that people do someone might have one laying around they wanted to part ways with.

·
Registered
60 Posts
You can buy them from Honda for $125. But figured with all the high mounts and passenger peg removals that people do someone might have one laying around they wanted to part ways with.
I posted on FB, CL, BP, Here, etc. No joy.

Then, I tried to go that route also, and ordered it because it was listed as "In-Stock". 3 days later I was told it was on indefinite back order, and they didn't have any idea when it would actually be available, and if I cancelled my order I'd go to the back of the list. So, I cancelled. :rolleyes:

I ended up finding one on eBay in good shape later that day, for $100 and free shipping. <buy now> lol

Just my experience....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to know. Guess you never can really trust that "in-stock" designation. Looks like I'll be scouring CL and Ebay.

·
Registered
240 Posts
yeah, unfortunately they have to make everything to order at honda for parts like that. i fried my rear harness when i arced my main battery cable putting in rear passenger bolts that were too long (was an extremely expensive day). i ordered one from honda and i think it took almost 3 months to get it. they told me it was on indefinite backorder as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've seen for as cheap as $60 with tears, etc. but usually they run between $90-$125 depending on condition. Good news is there are tons of re-cover options out there, LuiMoto, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts