RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for an sp2 hugger preferrably with chain guard. All I can find is the Tyga carbon fiber and I don't want to go that route.
Also looking for the black plastic piece that attaches to the bottom of the nose fairing. Not the one by itself that hangs by the 2 bolts.
Thanks everyone. Appreciate the help.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I've been looking for an sp2 hugger preferrably with chain guard. All I can find is the Tyga carbon fiber and I don't want to go that route.
Also looking for the black plastic piece that attaches to the bottom of the nose fairing. Not the one by itself that hangs by the 2 bolts.
Thanks everyone. Appreciate the help.
I don't think I've ever seen one with a chain guard for SP2? I may be wrong did you try Magical Raving? You may get sticker shock though...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Harris has a CF hugger with chain guard. Hugger extends just down below the swingarm to protect the suspension linkage too. Not sure if they still make it though. I've got one on my RC and iz nize!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think I've ever seen one with a chain guard for SP2? I may be wrong did you try Magical Raving? You may get sticker shock though...
yea i remember seeing one on ebay and i forgot to bid on it.. lol
Harris has a CF hugger with chain guard. Hugger extends just down below the swingarm to protect the suspension linkage too. Not sure if they still make it though. I've got one on my RC and iz nize!
sooo, lets talk about you selling that to me right away! lol =P

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tell you what, I'll sell it for $4,500. Comes with a free RC51!! Haha, seriously though, I'm getting ready to put the RC up for sale soon.
ahh, if only i didnt rack up bills for me to waste my tax money on, i would def. love to pick up another RC. build one, look at one. haha.. if you happen to part it out, i wanna buy some parts.. starting with that hugger! haha

·
Registered
8,663 Posts
Try ebay for a puig hugger. That's what I have, it's a totally different look than tyga and I really like it much better.
I think I have the upper-inner front plastic you're looking for. Only problem is, it's in two pieces. It's a very repairable break, with the right adhesive. That's why I didn't toss it out, I know it would be a good temporary freebie for someone.
If you're interested, let me know, I'll get a couple pics.
It's free + $10 for shipping.
Or just pick it up when we ride Barryessa. :D

Is this what you need?

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Tell you what, I'll sell it for $4,500. Comes with a free RC51!! Haha, seriously though, I'm getting ready to put the RC up for sale soon.
ahh, if only i didnt rack up bills for me to waste my tax money on, i would def. love to pick up another RC. build one, look at one. haha.. if you happen to part it out, i wanna buy some parts.. starting with that hugger! haha
I think there was a subtle hint of maybe a slight part out?...

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Try ebay for a puig hugger. That's what I have, it's a totally different look than tyga and I really like it much better.
I think I have the upper-inner front plastic you're looking for. Only problem is, it's in two pieces. It's a very repairable break, with the right adhesive. That's why I didn't toss it out, I know it would be a good temporary freebie for someone.
If you're interested, let me know, I'll get a couple pics.
It's free + $10 for shipping.
Or just pick it up when we ride Barryessa. :D

Is this what you need?

yes thats exactly what i need, but mine is in 2 pieces too =P lol.. i know i can repair it with the plastic epoxy stuff.. ive used it before and works well, but that was for my gsxr.. im a little more meticulous when it comes to the rc. i may just go ahead and buy a new one if i cant find one in good shape... haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts