RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Need the nut that goes on top of the triple tree in the middle. Also the bolt that holds the bracket to the radiator to the frame.

Also looking for stainless clutch line, maybe some Gilles chain adjusters

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I have the top nut, you just have to wait a bit until I get my replacement titanium one. Duckhunter has it and he and I will be meeting up this week hang tough.

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Or if you're interested I am just about ready to let go of a very rare blue anodised nut that I traded with gts455 about 3 years ago. I've just replaced it with a Ti64 top nut to go with my Harris Screen brace.

Nobody, you're going to like the pics in the morning, buddy - a preview of what your's will soon look a lot like...Duckhunter too! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
RC Devil, if you're going to fit a Harris Screen brace, then you'll need a standard top nut - or a Ti64 one like Duck, Nobody & I have. Will take till spring (If not longer) to get one of those so you may want Nobody's for now...

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply gents, ya Id just like the standard one. I draw the line at titanium hardware haha, I'll leave that for you guys. I misplaced mine after I put my GPR damper on and can't find it, was gonna order a new one but thought I would check here 1st.

Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually nvm guys, i forgot i had a gift card to PartZilla :)

ordered that and some other goodies

1 - 6 of 6 Posts