RC51 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought Ohlins HO204! Now I need to protect her from the ugly road grit. I saw that Moto-Works unit...sure does look clean!
If I cant get my hands on a hugger within the next week, I'll probably end up hiding the gold and blue from the outside world, and cover with some sort of a protective sock.
Ideas???

·
Registered
27 Posts
Here you go man.

http://tinyurl.com/bqz9gu9

Good hunting

BTW,

I have the same shock on my '04 and I picked up the Tyga hugger from Jap4Performance. You will have to drill one hole in your swingarm but it's a perfect fit.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I'm gonna have to wait for International shipment, I'm probably gonna save up and get Moto-Works.
But, if someone has one laying around, I'd be content with any SP2 hugger. Just trying to keep the new hardware mint during track use in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
If I'm gonna have to wait for International shipment, I'm probably gonna save up and get Moto-Works.
But, if someone has one laying around, I'd be content with any SP2 hugger. Just trying to keep the new hardware mint during track use in 2 weeks.
If your looking for a quick cheap way to buy some time a hugger from a 03ish cbr600rr fits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts