RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting a GOOD and relatively cheap set of race fairings, emphasis on GOOD and CHEAP but NOT cheaply made china shit. Im not a man with a lot of money, but I also don't want junk that has been hammered into the pavement a billion times or cheap Chinese crud. If it's been crashed, I'd like to be able to fix it. I'd prefer fiberglass, as it's sturdier. Headlight holes need not be there, I'd prefer they weren't. I'm going to put my own in. And I really only need the main upper and lower, I already have a tail section, BUT I could entertain offers either way

·
Registered
728 Posts
I have a thorsten body kit ill sell you. Upper and lower, endurance style so it has 1 head light left side round.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just realized, it would be difficult for you to call/text me without a number. Unless you're a mindreader. My number is 573-823-8573

·
Registered
728 Posts
thorsten body kit

more pictures

Kit is in pretty decent shape as far as never been crashed but there is some cracking through the fiber glass. The previous owner did a shottie job cutting out for frame sliders and he also made a lil trim on the upper to remove interference with his clip on/controls. My plan was to have it all prepped and painted however when I dry fit it to the bike with my driven clip ons, accosatto master cylinders (I have the electronic brake fade) it was just too close for my comfort especially considering my bike wont be track only so off it went. If your interested make me an offer. Im not going to have you two fighting over it shipping will be costly something to keep in mind. You will have to buy a thorsten wind screen and the headlight glass and mounting assembly is there but there is no actual lamp assembly, also available from thorsten if you dont plan on tracking it otherwise you can change it out for a different light all together!

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well what would you want for them? im only looking to spend the least i hafta, and i dont know what these would be worth... so gimme an idea and we could go from there. id put my own light on there, from autozone or something, and the paint isnt a big deal either as im gonna repaint it to my liking anyways :)
but if youd like a lot of money for em, i may hafta do some saving, im not a money filthy guy and thus that is why i am trying to buy used ones :/
lemme know. or text me again and we can talk that way too

·
Registered
91 Posts
+1

For great seller and awesome unique Thorsten Kit.
If shipping to Aus didnt rape me i wouldve snapped these up

Im sure Chad will give u a cracker of a deal.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Correct me if im wrong, the thorsten kit also needs an HRC style fairing stay right. Or is that what you mean by mounting assembly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts