RC51 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a triple tree clamp and a gauge cluster. i can either purchase the item from you or I prefer that we can work out a trade. I need the items so then I can make a template from them. I will pay for the shipping for the item to be shipped to me and I will pay for the item to be returned. I will also give you a free carbon fiber cover just for helping me out.

Most people are cautious to let someone "borrow" something when they do not know me. Some of you may have seen my parts offered online. I am not looking to rip anyone off. I am just looking to get the templates then return the item since it will be of no use to me after I'm done. I have made this deal with many people from various forums to obtain different templates. Now it's time to get the RC51 templates.

Please let me know if anyone has these parts and contact me. I would like to get them ASAP.

Thanks,
SKUR

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone? I have a lot of people waiting for the covers but no one has a spare clamp or cluster.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just picked up a triple clamp. Just need the gauge cluster now. Let me kow if anyone has one. It could come off of a damaged bike and be banged up alot. I just need the shape from the top cover to make gauge covers from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts