RC51 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well that blows...how about Accossato? They make a very nice set of rearsets. On eBay under $500
They are real nice... just not my style. Another one that looks similar are the SPICE rearsets. I just like the stuff you don't normally see:D

·
Banned
3,636 Posts

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
I love Agras stuff. Problem is webike Japan lists a lot of stuff on their site that isn't available anymore. Agras doesn't show them as available and hasn't returned any contact inquiry.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love Agras stuff. Problem is webike Japan lists a lot of stuff on their site that isn't available anymore. Agras doesn't show them as available and hasn't returned any contact inquiry.
Side note: similar instance for Beater tanks, they no longer export to the US :mad:

That's one of my hesitations from buying from that site. I don't mind supporting members as well if they have them.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Is that so?...I found any time I sent off an email to Japan they were rather slow to respond. How long since you emailed them ?

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
A week. My experience has been hit and miss. On the opposite end of the spectrum - Masanori at Cleverwolf will return an email damn near instantly - one of the reasons I go back.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
A week. My experience has been hit and miss. On the opposite end of the spectrum - Masanori at Cleverwolf will return an email damn near instantly - one of the reasons I go back.
Weird when I recently bought some parts from Sato they took almost 3 weeks to answer me...and they're in California?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts