RC51 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to buy....

Good condition Front wheel axle for sp1.... Just the axle no spacers needed or anything else.

- NO RASH is a must !!!

PM me....

Asking everyone..... Not getting one.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
OKAY, OKAY, I will send you the one I found, while looking for some other part, for a S-hawk..
It is near perfect- except for the blue grease, on it -in the freezer bag...

Don't get impatient, if I don't respond right back(LONG Story-McDonalds WiFi)
I will respond....

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Chaos !!!! I know about the Thing that happened to you..... Nobody told me all about it.

Just pm/email me the total amount owing now for my box O parts....

Including front wheel axle mentioned and the Sato badges he wants now.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok....still looking for a gawd damn UNobtanium front wheel axle people ????

I mean these bikes are 13 years old now.... a front axle is not worth $50 used or even $30 for that matter IMHO !!! ..... Never mind shipping to Canada on top of that.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
OK OK...I will call my go to guy on Tuesday his shop will be open. Off the top of your head or anyone else, will any other axle work? 929/954, '04-'07CBR1000?

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK OK...I will call my go to guy on Tuesday his shop will be open. Off the top of your head or anyone else, will any other axle work? 929/954, '04-'07CBR1000?
I am not sure of the other bikes axle working with the RC, searching now.....
Sounds good about your buddy bro, just let me know.... and NO rash is a must. ;):cool: Thanks to " Nobody " :p here.....

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I know what you mean DH. I haven't had much luck with smaller RC bits and pieces here or on ebay. People want too much for them. It has been cheaper to buy new. And certainly easier.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are new replacements not available any more? Or are they cost prohibitive and you're trying to get one as cheaply as possible?
OEM new replacements are still available yes. I am too cheap LOL !!! And I know someone will part with one for me :D so I just nag the krap out of the good folk here until it happens LOL!!!! ;):)

I know what you mean DH. I haven't had much luck with smaller RC bits and pieces here or on ebay. People want too much for them. It has been cheaper to buy new. And certainly easier.
I have been quoted prices from $30 up to $60 for a front axle, one guy wanted $50 for a rashed one + shipping !!! :confused::eek: WTF is that :confused:

PM sent...
Anyways.....
My good friend Mr.allchaos has pulled through for me yet again.
VERY RECOMMENDED SELLER !!!! GREAT GUY !!!
I have picked up many parts off him now, he never lets me down.;):cool:
Thanks Chaos, really appreciate it buddy.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Anyways.....
My good friend Mr.allchaos has pulled through for me yet again.
VERY RECOMMENDED SELLER !!!! GREAT GUY !!!
I have picked up many parts off him now, he never lets me down.;):cool:
Thanks Chaos, really appreciate it buddy.
:DWHAT THE HELL are you talking about, MAN?????

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry if I'm late on this, are you still looking for an axle? I think I have a few in my garage if you're still looking.
Ohhhh... now everyone has one !!! Sheeshhhh.

LOL !!! Yeah I got one on the way now...... Thanks so much for the offer though. I may buy one off you anyways, with that race body kit you have my friend wants.
I'll keep you posted on it.... I sent you an email back BTW.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts