RC51 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just installed a set of Ethos banzais on my SP1 and need to get some turn signals installed. This Yoshimura kits looks like a nice quality kit. I am still running incandescent turn signals up front, any reason I can't run this kit in the rear? I presume I should be getting resistors for the signals? Thanks for any advise.

Photos of the completed bike coming soon.

·
Registered
29 Posts

I went with these. They works great no ginormous stalks. The fronts are Watsens good luck finding them. A Canadian used to make them in aluminum super bright. He made me a set when when he was closing shop.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I went with these. They works great no ginormous stalks. The fronts are Watsens good luck finding them. A Canadian used to make them in aluminum super bright. He made me a set when when he was closing shop.
Thanks. I have looked at that option, but was unsure about the brightness. Do you find that these are as bright or brighter than stock? Are you running resistors for the turn signals? Are there wiring instructions included?

·
Registered
29 Posts
They are bright. I have been running them for a long time. No instructions. I can take a picture of the wiring. It is very easy. The resistors are built in and have a led built in for the license plate. I can do a video in the dark if you want.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are bright. I have been running them for a long time. No instructions. I can take a picture of the wiring. It is very easy. The resistors are built in and have a led built in for the license plate. I can do a video in the dark if you want.

That would be great, I'd love to see them. Thanks for the info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts